Field Service Engineer
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
Our client is one of leading company specializing in measurement instrumentation.
- Travel to customers' site inside or outside the region/country to perform services, such as: start-up and commissioning; trouble shooting, maintenance contract work
- Determine possible system's faults prior to departing for on-site service calls, in order to determine test equipment and spare parts that may be required
- Provide accurate, professional documentation of service calls on site
- Conduct training for customers
- Assist with training of less experienced field service technicians
- Assist the customer via telephone with product information and problem solving
- Site and/or factory acceptance test support
- Arrange and follow-up Demo's & Trials at customer's site
- Support to the local partners, customers
- Handling of repairs / returns
- Complaint management
- Service database
- Spare parts management / demo parts and instruments
- Value added services
- Participate in the international projects for starting-up and commissioning
- 1 – 4 work experience in the process industry or with instrumentation.
- Didactical and educational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication skills
- Good skills in handling people and situations
- Ability to abstract and concretize
- Analytical thinking
- Customer oriented and convinced skills
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is a must
- An engineering background to degree level (or industry-based equivalent) in electrical and electronics engineering, instrumentation or mechanical engineering or related fields.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang