Accounting Manager (AP)
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and traders of power tools, floor care products, and related accessories.
The AP Manager oversees and manages accounts payable functions, including disbursements, vendor relations, and reconciliations, with the goals of increasing A/P efficiency and improving AP processes.
- Reviews, codes, and verifies vendor invoices;
- Sorts and distributes invoices for payment approval;
- Processes or oversees invoice and SEP payments;
- Updates AP and vendor files;
- Trains and oversees temporary and/or part-time AP assistants;
- Tracks and analyzes expenditures;
- Monitors outstanding vendor commitments;
- Reconciles and enters other disbursements in the accounting system;
- Oversees vendor accounts, including communicating with new vendors to set up account information, responding to payment questions, and managing vendor account details;
- Assists in other business office functions, such as budgets; general ledger reporting, audit, and other duties, as assigned.
- Knowledge of budgeting, accounting principles, and federal award regulations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelors degree (accounting or other business-related area preferred)
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Hien Ngo at +84 28 3636 5811 or email@example.com to discuss more.
- Hien Ngo
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811