Asset Liability Management
IndustryFinance & Banking
Our client aims to become the leading commercial joint stock bank in Vietnam focusing on the retail sector with friendly, efficient financial solutions and in line with customer demand
- Manage Debt - Credit portfolio under the decision of ALCO council / Management Board of Finance and Accounting Division and propose management solutions
- Analyze and develop reports related to liquidity management, interest rates, restructuring the balance sheet.
- Develop and update liquidity risk management / interest risk management tools
- Prepare relevant documents and propose an adjustment plan for FTP price of ALCO process.
- Check retroactive FTP methodology.
- Evaluate and effectively monitor MM, FX, Bonds business activities of the Capital and Investment Division
- Having knowledge of money market, financial analysis, risk management, law ...
- Having communication skills, negotiating
- Having ability to analyze currency / capital / foreign exchange market trends.
- Having experience in the field of Asset Liability Management and understanding the regulations of the State Bank are advantages
- Graduated from University specialized in Finance, Banking, Business Administration
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Linh Tran at +84 91 494 3383 or email@example.com for immediate consideration
- Linh Tran