Field Marketing Specialist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
- Our Client is one of the leading companies in offering chemicals for applications in laboratories and industry.
1. Strategy Implementation
- Implement plans, strategies and policies to achieve the efficient, effective and profitable marketing of the company’s product range
- Ensure that the marketing plans are aligned with overall sales operative plan figures are achieved
- Ensure coordination with Product Management Team and Business Segment Team in line with overall Strategic Plan as well as Business Segment Strategy
- Maintain contact with relevant customers, dealers/suppliers, service providers and institutions to optimize corporate efficiency.
- Contributes to the development and marketing of new products to improve the company’s market penetration and enhance the company’s image while contributing to profitability.
- Prepare monthly marketing activities and key accounts objectives.
2. People Development
- Establish subordinate training and development program and needs together with HR/GA Department
- Analyze training needs for all subordinates and propose staff development programs to management.
- Train, motivate sales team and ensure the constant upgrading of expertise together with the senior company managers.
- Actively participate in management decision processes, meetings and communication with the objective to improve and constantly update your knowledge and cooperation within the company.
- Participate in international activities of Merck if required including international committees, advisory forums, seminars and other activities.
- Cover other assignments and opportunities which are advantageous for the chemical division, by optimizing the function of sales force in the respective area.
- Job Knowledge: Understanding the marketing activities, apply digital marketing and marcom
- Key competencies required: Have good communication, analytical & negotiation skill.
- Having general skills in business Strategy Formulation, Business Planning and Implementation, Project Management, Change Management, Information Management
- Be self-driven, results-oriented, customer & Supplier focus, dynamic, motivated, adaptable & team work. Change & Innovation, Strategic Orientation, Developing & Leading people.
- Willing to travel if requested.
- Competencies: Have sense of priority & accept new responsibility and accountability, hard-working, have initiative and good common sense, welcome challenges, self-motivated and results oriented/assertive, enjoy working in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Background: University Degree: B.Sc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmacy.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 737 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang