IT Helpdesk Cooperator
Our client is one of the leading companies in the industry able to transition its clients in their digital business transformation journey worldwide. Through their solution hubs, our client has delivered innovative ideas and solutions that combine the power of creativity and technology as well as banking
- Works directly with customers to probe and ask effective questions to fully diagnose both the root cause of a problem and the customer's comfort level with technology.
- Supports and maintains the end user environment. This may include assessing, deploying, and implementing hardware and software upgrades.
- Documents, maintains and enhances work processes and standards in the area, including documenting procedures for troubleshooting and incident resolution/solution.
- Troubleshoots, provide workarounds, and permanent fixes to issues identified in the end user environment. Provide technical solutions to imaging and post-install issues.
- Participates in facilities work and vendor management, as part of office administrative teams.
- Provide scheduled/on-the-spot training to clients, promoting the effective use of technology.
- Participate in security and business continuity activities.
- Disseminates information on common problems to end users
- Collaborate with the other IT team members in support of Regional and Institutional technical initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc IT duties as needed.
- Cover Vietnam IT Staff while they are on travel or leave.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience or Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency both in Vietnamese and English (note: all candidates will be evaluated on their English capabilities both verbal and written during the screening).
- Comfort level with IT systems including: Windows10; Office 365; Anti-Virus utilities; Remote Access solutions and VPN; Cisco videoconferencing codecs, Cisco Jabber, Cisco WebEx; mobile devices (iOS and Android); ServiceNow; Cloud solutions and collaboration tools such as Office 365 with OneDrive, SharePoint….
- Experience in installation and maintenance of computer hardware (Servers, Desktops and Laptops) of makes, such as Lenovo, Dell etc. and peripherals like HP or Canon Color Laser Printer, Fuji Xerox MFC(Multi-Functional Copier), IP PABX, Cisco routers and switches, structured LAN cablings etc.
- Experience or willingness to learn on Audio/Visual studio operations.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact The An (Mr.) at +84 834414419 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- An Nguyen