LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryLogistics / Freight Forwarding / Courier
Our client is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology.
Currently, they are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as Senior Accountant, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam as they continue to expand their presence and capabilities across SEA.
- Payroll calculation & payment: Co-operate with HRM to prepare payroll & create payroll payment order at month end.
- Budgeting: Co-lead budgeting process with country director and provide deviation analysis to maintain budget controls
- Financial Accounting: Review accounting books & Ensure daily, weekly, monthly reporting standards are met and delivered on time.
- Statutory compliance: Filing statutory tax reports and oversee local audit as needed
- HQ liaison: Prepare management reports and review them with HQ finance team and management
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in finance/accounting field
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification in Accounting & Finance (ie ACCA, CPA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong business acumen
- Sound understanding on logistics / O2O business models
- Knowledge of local tax regulations
- Knowledge in Xero a plus
- Vietnamese national fluent in English and Vietnamese
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Trang Ta (Ms.) at +84 932073673 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Phuong Dinh