IndustryTextiles / Garment
- Finance manager will focus on management accounting and operation of 6 factories .
- Direct report to CFO and work closely with 2 COOs of 6 factories
- Lead and manage a team of 2 Assistant Finance Manager, 6 management accountants at factories
- Coordinate with plants, departments in monthly/quarterly rolling forecast for overall company including overhead cost and profitability.
- Monitor all the variance report versus FC/budget (Revenue, Cost) and have the explanation for all the material variance
- Review the plant level KPIs and working with team for corrective action of concern area.
- Main responsibilities on tracking saving initiatives within organization, and conduct cost saving project
- Make sure inventory accuracy in the AX in line with physical inventory
- Preparation of Corporate Monthly management accounting package.
- Annual operational budget preparation.
- Maintain of 3 months rolling forecast for overall company overhead cost and profitability.
- Consult to management accounting team members on their management accounting function.
- Other timely analysis and requested by Management
- Financial Accounting
- Working Capital Management
- Ensure the cost effectiveness within organization via budget/FC variance analysis
- Trend analysis and forecasting.
- Annual Operational budget
Experiences: Five to ten years
- Functional skill
- Management Skill / Leadership skill
- Soft skill (communication, negotiation)
- Functional skill (Accounting / Tax & Treasury / Foreign Trade)
- Time management, analytical, integrity, working under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Accountant
- ACCA / CPA is preferable
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. NGAN BUI at +84 35 6565 196 or email@example.com to discuss more.
- Ngan Bui