PFSR Policy & EW Expert
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryFinance & Banking
- Research and development:
- Research and update advanced standards, techniques and risk management practices.
- Researching and selecting partners to organize professional advice on risk management standards for TCB.
- Organize communication and training to ensure the functional units understand and deploy the application
- Practical application:
- Systematize the system of Techmart policies appropriately to meet the current business needs, long-term plans and new trends of the financial market.
- Customize advanced risk management/practice methods to apply in accordance with TCB
- Participate in the implementation of the risk management fund of Techmart:
- Credit orientation
- Framework of evaluation criteria for acceptance of the list of solutions/products (PAC)
- Evaluation standards
- Evaluation tools and models
- Early warning mechanism
- Develop an early warning system (EWS) of Techmart risks
- Build forecasting model for quality index of Techmart and Stress testing
- Other responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by the Policy Director, identify and minimize RR
- Extensive knowledge of risk and risk management
- Have background knowledge about the law
- Deep understanding of international and Vietnamese risk management standards
- 5 years of experience in the field of Risk Management, 02 years in the field of finance
- Foreign Language (English): at least TOEIC 650 or equivalent
- Have in-depth knowledge about credit operations for science and technology
- Have background knowledge about data analysis and based on data results to make decisions
- Have background knowledge about risk management model and apply it in policy formulation
- Have basic knowledge about appraisal/approval skills for science and technology
- The ability to apply knowledge to work effectively
- Creativity and continuous improvement
- Ability to be proactive at work
- The level of research/learning to work effectively and with good quality
- The ability of quantitative analysis
- Logical thinking ability
- Marketing ability, market forecast investigation.
- Strategic thinking ability
- Problem-solving ability
- University graduate or higher, major in economics, banking and finance, management, ...
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Linh Tran at +84 91 494 3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
- Linh Tran