Presales Solution Architect
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is a French company providing communication, networking and cloud solutions and services for businesses of all sizes globally.
The Presales Solution Architect will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technical part of a sales engagement. The goal is to support the rapidly growing user community and help drive customer success.
- Review and analyze current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic corporate objectives.
- Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives, and remedies necessary to align technology infrastructure with corporate objectives.
- Support development of business drivers, business case and high-level program implementation plan.
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Develop conceptual solution architecture using a combination of standard products and third-party suppliers to produce end-to-end customer solution.
- Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution to client executives.
- Work with the account teams as the lead subject matter expert to develop solutions and recommend services to meet customer’s business requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing role desired (sales, sales engineering, consulting), serving as a technical or business expert developing end-to-end customer solutions.
- 3+ years of architecture experience desired in conceptualization, definition, development and/or implementation of IT/Telecom based solutions in one or more of the following:
- Enterprise Comminations Services (VoIP, IP PBX)
- Contact Centre
- Unified Communications Technologies
- Cloud Services
- English communication skill is a must
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Minh Anh at +84 855 790 0401 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Anh Vo