Head of Production Projects
The role is responsible for coordination plans and activities of projects related to Medical Production. This covers project planning and realization of activities in Hanoi plant in terms of time, cost and headcount through the mobilization of participation in project teams, development of production concepts based on 3P technology, engineering of process, equipment and products as per valid SoPs. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for the consultation and support to local production teams in selection and implementation of technologies.
- Drive delivery of projects on time, in full and within approved budget:
- Plan and start up new production equipment – including but not limited to feasibility study, technical evaluation of offers, installation and commissioning, validation and training; according to national laws as well as applicable SOPs and other regulations (ISO, GMP, etc.). Production equipment shall comprise processes such as injection molding, assembly, packaging and sterilization
- Coordinate with QM, RA, R&D and production sections to meet project goals while documenting project timelines and milestones for input, updates and review. Be responsible for overall project performance related to deliverables, schedule, quality, risk, safety and financial performance.
- Transfer of production equipment from other the company sites to Vietnam including the planning of component buffers and required commercial clarification for transfer.
- Plan, realize, optimize of procedures, processes and production equipment for IV sets and accessories (i.e. molding, automation, packing and production logistics).
- Coordination of replacement investment. Evaluate manufacturing equipment and make on-going improvements in the production areas through the capital planning process.
- Work with IPQC and QC (and production management as required) to decide on the necessary course of action in the event of non-conformance of products or processes.
- Participate in cross-project, cross-functional planning to resolve conflicts related to project priorities, resources, schedule and scope.
- Proactively and continuously look for improvement opportunities and optimization of costs:
- Continuously optimize and develop production equipment and processes following LEAN principles. Take an active role in identifying issues and risks within projects and take appropriate actions to mitigate and/or resolve.
- Manage the project scope and utilize the project change management process to evaluate and proactively pursue all project opportunities, maintain and increase project margins.
- Continuously evaluate project resource needs, project risks in support of the development and maintenance of project plans
- Ensure effective flow of project communication:
- Keep open, timely and effective communication lines with BBM (headquarters) Production, R&D, RA and other relevant departments, regularly report to Project Sponsor and Project Steering Committee.
- Lead project team in periodical meetings to monitor and resolve and arising problems or conflicts as well as review for lessons learned.
- Lead and develop the project management team:
- Oversee the activities of the team to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Organize relevant training sessions when required or in order to upgrade the knowledge and expertise of the team in charge.
- Establish workflow that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product quality or employee integrity
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of project engineers to grow both professional depth and breadth.
- 5+ years’ project management experience leading projects/ teams within manufacturing and/or operations.
- Experience working effectively in matrix organization and manage stakeholders to drive completion of projects.
- Excellent in project management skill and tools.
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, or a continuous improvement program is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, automation and mechanical system.
- Team leadership.
- Excellent English communication. Certain level of German communication is an advantage.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Automation, Electricals, Mechanicals or equivalent.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Hoa Pham at +84 24 3218 11 90 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Hoa Pham