LocationHo Chi Minh
Our client is a US company in Electrical/electronic industry
- Solve design related issue from production line to keep production continuity.
- Study issues to provide short term and long term solution to keep product cost, reliability, safety, compliance, manufacturability requirements.
- Cost reduction. Complete cost reduction project on schedule and with high quality to fulfill company’s target.
- Supply chain continuity. Take proper action to keep supply chain continuity.
- Such as tooling movement activity.
- Customer complains. Analyze customer complains, provide solutions include design change, implement the solution make customer satisfied.
- Other project assigned.
- At least 5 years full time working experience as Mechanical Engineer in high- volume industry.
- have relative knowledge and working experience of mechanical parts ,such as Gear Chain and moving parts.
- Familiar with parts manufacture process , such as plastic/sheet metal/die casting…
- Familiar with parts post treatment, such as painting/plating…
- Familiar with design software, such as CAD/Creo.
- Strong capability to troubleshoot and solve problem during design/production phase.
- Good English written/oral communication skills;
- Willing to grow in technical career, active, responsible, and good team-work.
- Bachelor Degree
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 720 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong