Customs Supply Chain Manager
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client is well known mechanical manufacturer in the world with a large scale supply for the market
· Develop the staff and talent of the Customs Team; motivate and engage Customs associates; improve working relationships between Customs associates and other departments; improve performance and productivity of the department when required; delegate tasks to the appropriate individuals; manage conflicts or disagreements between employees. Measure staff achievements.
· Manage EPE (Export Processing Enterprise) covering both Imports & Exports.
· Responsible for preparation and submission of Customs entry documentation and preparation and submission of export documentation in and out of the EPE.
· Ensure accurate documentation is created and data is transmitted timely to appropriate governmental agencies for all Vietnamese import/export activities.
· Determine appropriate Harmonized Tariff numbers on import and export shipments (if any)
· Represent the company as needed with customs and trade officials to develop solutions to resolve trade compliance issues with relevant government agencies. Ensure compliance with Vietnamese Customs regulations and other government agency regulations. Confirm such knowledge is factored into the departmental processes.
· Review and customize process for recordkeeping and retention of import/export control related documents such as product classification, valuation etc.
· Oversee and complete necessary license application forms (Export and Import)
· Identify trade compliance risks and provide guidance for mitigation.
· Initiate and administer training to staff and other internal personnel on regulatory requirements inclusive of Incoterms 2010 and international documentation.
· Oversee application for tariff concessions such as Free Trade Agreements (if any)
· Coordinate with Legal Department to respond the inquiries and issues involving customs and other Vietnamese government agencies
· Organize, update and disseminate customs regulations to internal personnel
· Track and publish metrics and KPI’s to achieve objectives and adherence to regulations. Maintain brokerage supplier scorecard.
· Selection of third-party service providers for customs clearance & hauling
Logistics cost report, forecast, bidding quotation,
A good Logistic/Shipping/Supply Chain manager / senior manager with:
- Strong understanding of customs regulations and operations
- Experience in startup or very fast growth (100% a year) environment
- Very good process and control mindset
- Bachelor Degree
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 720 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong