Supply Chain Manager
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client is a well known mechanical manufacturer with a large scale supply in the market
- Upon receipt of properly authorized customer demand, co-ordinate & empower all planning elements to figure out all right production and material planning;
- Reconcile the Master Production Schedule to customer demand coverage to ensure there’s no over and shortage in material procurement. Evaluate material status to foresee if any material shortage risk or excess via capacity plan in overall supply chain.
- Close co-ordinate the supply delivery from China consolidation shipment to ensure meet the need of Vietnam production.
- Work close with Engineering/Production team for any Logistic activities of machines/tools/materials import/export comply with Customs regulations.
- Able to joining the Global conference for production/shipment alignment tracking
- Ensure suppliers are driving materials based on forecast or coordinating with vendors on material issues
- Negotiations and maintaining a smooth relationship and Code of conduct handling with suppliers/ China supply chain team.
- Supply and business risk management; drive supplier's performance on time delivery tracking
- Assess production schedules, revise when necessary, and optimize to run quantities, minimize change over and achieve 100% on time delivery.
- Update and maintain the Master Production Schedule as changes are identified in order to reflect accurate, up-to-date information in plan.
- Resolve all excess issues and investigate the reasons for excess issues and create mechanism to minimize recurrence.
- Review all relevant policies and procedures with department members, instructing them regarding the specific instruction. Ensure each individual’s comprehension as well as his or her on-going support and compliance.
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing the work goals and objectives.
- Defines and monitors key performance metrics, follow Supervisor’s other job assignment.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of production planning, material planning, inventory projection and control; Supplier management, Basic Logistic handling /Customs regulation knowledge.
- Possess broad knowledge of the supply base and proficient with ERP system.
- +10 years/ +6 years (supervisor level) of Supply Chain/Procurement /Logistic related experience in the manufacturing industry; above college degree; and 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
- Good English and Chinese Language, open for both Vietnamese and expat
- Strong skills with communication & leadership, attention to detail and ability to work well with teams are also required.
- Bachelor Degree
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 720 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong