Device Quality Manager
- Ensuring that our products are manufactured for quality.
- During the new product development (NPI), the DQM will develop an out of box audit (OBA) process for factory production based on critical to customer use cases of the product.
- With guidance from Quality Engineering Manager (QEM) and product SW QA team, DQM will work with the contract manufacturer in delivering a robust OBA process that validates product HW/SW functionality and product cosmetics characteristics to ensure that Lab126 delivers high-quality products to customers.
- Own factory quality in the sustaining phase of the product.
- Monitor production performance against established quality goals by conducting regular factory audits, partnering with Site Technical Manager (STM) to lead full investigation and failure analysis leading to root cause determination and subsequent closed loop corrective action.
- Possess a high sense of urgency when managing critical issues.
- Lead factory quality lessons learned and institutes remedies to prevent reoccurrence of such issues.
- Provide production quality health report to management in sustaining phase and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the job.
- Initiate quality pre-alert for any quality escapes from the factory impacting customers and lead cross-functional teams in problem-solving activities to provide effective issue resolution.
- Preferred 7+ years of working experience in engineering and/or quality role with 5+ years in a manufacturing quality environment.
- Good understanding of electronic assembly processes mostly on consumer electronics.
- Problem Solver - Deliver solutions to complex problems through in-depth data analysis and forensics, using methodical approach such as DMAIC along with experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information
- Solid understanding and demonstrated success with practical applications of Lean
- Six Sigma tools such as Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Design of Experiments, Measurement System Analysis, Analysis of Variance, Hypothesis Testing, Value Stream Mapping, Pareto Charts, Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility, Cpk.
- Technical knowledge of conducting process audits and formulating plans to drive continual quality improvements within the factory operations
- Must be self-motivated/self-directed, is able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and flawlessly.
- Ability to create and innovate quality deliverables/processes during new product development and sustaining program management
- Advanced understanding and deployment of quality tools
- Ability to influence others and interact at all levels within the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Minimum of a BSME/BSIE/BSEE or related Engineering degree
- Six Sigma Green/Black belt, ASQ CQE/M/A certifications are highly desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and acceptable levels in English
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Linh Le at +84 943 356 541 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Linh Le