LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
- Our client is one of the leading major law firms. With professionals comprising of domestic and foreign lawyers, accountants, patent attorneys and tax accountants, the firm is dedicated to providing highly specialized legal services across all industry sectors to its clients.
- To support the Managing Partner of the Firm and others partner/ lawyers within the Firm;
- To carry out research, advice and legal opinion work;
- To co-ordinate the preparation of Vietnamese and English language versions of documentation;
- To undertake business development activities;
- To assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance program organised or undertaken by the Firm;
- To perform such other tasks as would be usually carried out by lawyers within the Firm.
- Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
- Familiarity and legal expertise in one or more of the following areas: banking and finance; corporate/commercial legal work; foreign investment; oil and gas; securities; real estate.
- Ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to various personalities
- Good practice of customer service and adviser to different nationalities of clients.
- 5 - 8 years of working experience for an international or prestigious local law firm.
- University degree in Law
- Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Thang Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Thang Nguyen