Business Development Associate
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryOil & Gas
Our client is one of the leading companies in manufacturing chemical and energy.
This Business Development Associate role is responsible for assisting Supervisor to provide coordination, liaison support and services for Polyethylene business in Asean Mekong.
- Supports the management and development of customers’ and distributors’ relationship;
- Supports the collection and analysis of market data, trends and information relevant to business;
- Plans and support business development efforts in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar & Laos to achieve a major step up in business targets;
- Provides some level of Technical Expertise to ensure a high level of service capability;
- Ensures compliance to Business Control processes related to the conduct of business;
- Strong communication skills (GOOD oral and written – English speaking requied);
- Strong interpersonal skills (will be working with personnel from other work groups, companies & regions);
- Willingness and interest in engaging, networking and working/partnering with industry and market;
- Good market knowledge about Vietnam and Asean Mekong to jump start business growth immediately will be a plus;
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Thuong Nguyen at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 33 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Thuong Nguyen