C&B Team Lead
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Ensure accurate payroll has been processed on a monthly basis
- Be responsible for 550 payroll transactions and above
- Support in operate payroll process recommendations improving/update the payroll process
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements in Vietnam with respect to payroll calculation, taxation, and corporate governance. Ensure all distributions as required by-laws have been submitted within timeline
- Keep record and update employee’s data with company payroll system ensure data is updated
- Coordinate with MBS team for payroll admin service of projects
- Coordinate with SMUI Office to submit SMUI report submission as the deadline of the law
Controlling & Reporting
- Ensure Payroll process are strictly followed
- Work with Operation Team Leader to implement measures to reach individual KPI
- Assist Payroll Team Leader to update any new law related to payroll
- Assist Payroll Team Leader in working with SMUI for related issues
- Ensure government report / internal management reports are prepared within the stated deadlines.
- Provide information for standard and ad hoc reports
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally internal /group standards.
- Ensure that all company reports are completed in a timely manner
People & Performance Development
- Follow all the organization's activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Follow the planned execution of individuals KPI to achieve individual goals and revenue.
- Understand in regards to job opportunities and personal development and cross-train in all areas of Adecco business lines.
- Participate in personal development and career path plans to be able to achieve in visual development and training.
- Participate in performance reviews are undertaken regularly by Managers.
- Attend all meetings, training sessions as requested by Director / Managers.
- 2+ years in services related environment
- Excellent in Excel and Payroll Software
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good at labor Code, SMUI, PIT knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Human Resource
- Demonstrate customer orientation by understanding customer needs and creating a valuable customer experience.
- Methodical, responsibility, reliability, accuracy, confidentiality
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good at English
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your CV to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com for further discussion..
- Tam Doan