Quality Assurance Supervisor
CategoryMedical & Science
- Be responsible for maintaining and further developing the Quality system to Company Compliance Management System, general GMP guidelines (ASEAN, WHO) and requirements of local authorities including: Timely implementation of global regulations by transformation into local SOPs, deviation & CAPA management, …
- Be responsible for Site Quality Management Review (compiling the data, organizing the meeting, monitoring the KPIs & mitigations measures)
- Organise and conduct internal audits, coordinate external audits and inspections,
- Instruction, training and development of Quality Officers /QA staff
- Act as external GMP auditor
- At least 5 years working experience in the same or related positions.
- Deep knowledge and experience in GMP regulations (ASEAN, WHO, PIC/S mandatory – EU / US-FDA appreciated)
- Knowledge about ISO/IEC 17025
- Leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in the Chemistry or related subjects.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 723 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang