Our client is one of the leading companies in key technology areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
This Marine Separation and Heat Exchanger Sales role oversees/is responsible for initiating sales & marketing strategy and execute the sales projects of Marine in Northern of Vietnam and catching all opportunities of Marine market and ensure that its sales target and goals are achieved.
- Follow established sales processes and guidelines to promote and sell Product and services;
- Analyze and understand market insights and the customers buying behaviour and make sales plans according to the business division strategy and targets.
- Look for and manage leads from the market and customers and convert them in real business opportunities in order to ensure the pipeline.
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, focusing on customer needs understanding and highlighting the value of our products and services
- Runs the commercial operation by managing the customer grid and proactive planning in our tools. Build and maintain a sufficient network at customers
- Develop highly profitable quotes reflecting the customer needs stressing the unique selling points and follow up, and to get a hit‐rate
- Use the CRM tool and other tools in a consistent and qualitative way, to support the sales process and take decisions
- Be active mentor of the Field Sales Engineer team in the sales process
- Work proactive and structured with the sales in order to optimize the sales efficiency competition and products.
- Male preferred, good health, age 30-40.
- 3 -> 4 years of experience in sales of marine equipment or ship designing (machine room) or working onboard vessels (machinery dept.)
- Good communication skills in English & Vietnamese.
- Smart, hardworking & keen to learn new things.
- Good teamwork.
- Good knowledge about marine business and ability to identify market potentials.
- Reliable & straight forward.
- Marine engineer: Graduated from Maritime University, machinery dept.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Long Doan at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 37 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Long Doan