Senior Import Operations Specialist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
- Our client is one of the leaders in home improvement supplying industry
- Manage and follow up the on boarding process.
- Support fulfillment issue when the business needs. Consolidate Information from Suppliers assigned in a weekly basis. Create fulfillment metrics and together with the SM & SQEs drive delivery performance of suppliers.
- Conduct plants visit and capacity assessment to proactive manage the supplier risks.
- Conduct team reports of delivery metrics, monthly report and crisis management
- Supply chain improvement and value creation projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in project/process management.
- Detail oriented, eager to learn, flexible
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills, both inside the company and externally with suppliers.
- Manufacturing background to understand production planning and manufacturing process constraints.
- Preferably with supply chain experience, knowledge of import and export is an advantage.
- Knowledge of factory operations/production management / six sigma and lean manufacturing a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, International trade or related work experience.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 - Ext 723 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Linh Hoang