Chief Marketing Officer
CategoryMarketing / PR
A growth performance leader, who will lead a Marketing Director, a Product Manager, a Trade Marketing team and a Digital Marketing team to rapidly dominate and capture any potential customers for mattresses and bedroom furniture. The person has the capability to articulate e-commerce strategy, see the gap and what is needed to take the company to the next level within short period of time.
- Responsible for KPIs of Ecommerce business and Traffic to stores
- Manage weekly sprints, including writing user stories, prioritizing user stories, UAT, post launch analysis, and continuous improvements
- Master Funnel Architect
- Master traffic generation channels Google, Facebook, Youtube, affiliate sites, etc.
- Conduct deep market research to understand how prospect enter purchase journeys in specific verticals, create measurable users paths that reduce friction, and function at enterprise level scale
- Aggressively use of affiliate and re-targeting to convert prospects into purchasers
Lead the team to:
- Dominate SEO in Vietnam: Take control of top organic search position for mattress related inquiries, Any potential customer searching to buy a mattress will know of the company
- Win the “New Mover” market in Vietnam: Develop the tools to identify, target and capture new moves faster and better than any competition
- Master location based advertising
- Maximize Facebook re-targeting, employ additional platform to capture native and other qualified search traffic and convert prospects into purchasers
- Achieve maximum sales to fully available facebook audiences via improved ad creatives, video and animation creatives
- Maximize google adwords search, Google shopping,
- Launch Youtube campaign for performance marketing
- Aggressively creation and usage of affiliates to increase social proofs and social trust
- Must have worked on eCommerce before
- Strong experience on Agile and Scrum
- Experience with architecting, building and deploying reliable systems that work at scale
- Full understanding of cloud applications
- Full understanding of Customer Journey Mapping as well as UX and Lean Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and deliver
- Loves the start-up environment!
- Hunger for new knowledge
- Ability to support your idea with proof
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or above
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Hong Hoang (Ms.) at +84 868296942 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Hong Hoang