Production and Material Planning Supervisor
- Oversee production planning and management activities within the organization.
- Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
- Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.
- Plan work flow and schedules for production departments.
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Notify customers on any delays and outages.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Location: Vinh Phuc
- Working time: 6 days per week, 2-3hrs/day (for workers), staff follows managers working assignment.
- 4+ years of relevant working experience preferred
- Experience in ERP system, proficiency in MS office, especially advanced in Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, proactive, detail-minded and multi-tasking capability
- Must be able to be effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Diploma or above, preferably major in Science, Supply Chain or related discipline
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Phuong Nguyen at +84 975 625 919 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Phuong Nguyen