- Oversee the implementation of distribution strategy, sales & marketing activities and product visibility
- Manage sales budget and be responsible for sales forecast, stock level and service level provided to customers; improve supply chain efficiency
- Negotiate contracts and prices in line with GP pricing policy; optimizing trade term spending
- Identify new market opportunities and develop plans to grow GP’s sales & profitability
- Provide leadership, motivation, coaching and development to the sales team
- Assist in the recruitment and expansion of sales team.
- Minimum 5 years of General Trade and Modern Trade experience (in ratio of 70:30 +/-), from FMCG industry
- Equipped with distributor management skills and experience in managing multiple distributors
- Strong Customer Management skills set, particularly on Customer Promotional Planning Skills, and Trade Terms Management and the know-how to manage the account's ROI
- Familiar with batteries or consumer good markets and businesses and good marketing background will be added advantage
- Strong in executing the strategy/plan and hands-on.
- Good business acumen, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership, communication, negotiation, people engagement skills and is a team player
- Fluent in both speaking and written of English and Vietnamese language
- Honest, committed, pro-active and aggressive
- PC skills required; Microsoft office.
- Bachelor degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Administration or related fields
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Phuong Nguyen at +84 975 625 919 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Phuong Nguyen