LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
- Our client, one of leading Pharmaceutical company in the world, is seeking for Legal Manager who responsible for supporting legal functions in all legal matters, including corporate, commercial, pharmaceutical, employment
- Provide high quality legal advice for business activities of the company, including pharmaceutical, corporate, intellectual property, commercial, employment, taxation;
- Monitor, propose and advise the business activities of the company in all aspects;
- Independently working, negotiating with stakeholders, including suppliers/vendors, agencies, state authorities
- Manage, monitor and ensure proper maintenance the contract management and related systems/policies of legal functions
- Prepare, submit and follow-up dossiers/application relating to and maintain all necessary licenses for operation of the company
- Monitor, prepare and maintain legal update & analysis relating to pharma business in Vietnam.
- Advise, review and draft agreements/contracts, internal procedures, policies, corporate resolutions/minutes and other documents for purpose of governance, regulatory compliance for operations the company;
- Having at least 8 year-experience in legal practice, particularly in investment, corporate, commercial regulations.
- Passion for business integrity topic and impeccable integrity track record.
- Curiosity and learning agility to adapt the business.
- Proven ability to proactively provide insightful and timely compliance support to stakeholders across a functionally.
- Experience in investment, corporate, commercial regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with corporate responsibility and with balancing global standards and local cultures
- Experience in pharma industry and/or law firm is an advantage.
- University degree in Law.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Thang Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or email@example.com to discuss more.
- Thang Nguyen