The position is responsible for managing the hotel’s training function, including developing training courses and establishes a hotel system for generating training data and evaluating results. This position impacts on the skills, knowledge and attitudes of every hotel employee and ensures the availability and use of effective resources.
- Analyze training needs of the hotel in general and individual departments, and develop strategies which address needs, presenting in the form of a Training Business Plan for the General Manager and Executive Committee for review.
- Ensure effective training programs are in place for the following:
o New Employee Orientation.
o Train the Trainer.
o Key to Communication.
o Fire, Life and Safety Training.
o Up Selling.
o Employee retraining.
o Some mandatory training courses
- Monitor the progress of the Training Plan for each department to ensure that the training objectives are being achieved.
- Maintains all hotel training records.
- Design, produce and implement training programmes which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured and that training is effective.
- Attend departmental training session and critique performance.
- Produce monthly training reports for your Manager and the General Manager including: Internal Training Programs & External Training Programs.
- Liaise with other Training Managers to share experiences and resources.
- Liaise with educational institutions conducting hospitality and training courses.
- Delivers briefings of all internal programmes to executive management and department heads.
- Contributes towards regional activities as directed by Regional Director of Learning & Development / General Manager.
- Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations.
- Works with Financial Controller in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Proven experience in Training, Learning & Development
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Trang Nguyen at 0983 445 342 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Trang Nguyen