Billing & Credit Control Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is a one of the leaders in patient centric healthcare services with international standard and high clinical quality
- Owing follow up
- Evaluate customer’s credit ratings and setting up terms and conditions of payment
- Set collection target, daily follow up performance of team member and interfere when needed to ensure timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Directly handle complicated cases of patient hospitalized with financial difficulties: Negotiating re-payment plans, contact patient relative for financial support.
- Yearly evaluate and give proposal for Bad Debts write off.
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Develop and updated policy and procedure related to charging, billing, credit control and collection
- Provide training and develop staff increase their competence and performance.
- Daily manage the performance of the team to fullfill following tasks:
- Daily cleaning of patient finance system: close pending visit, clear un-invoice charges, check unpaid invoice.
- Manage all back office invoices: make credit notes, debit notes follow approved discount requests.
- Follow up IPD deposit and top up deposit.
- Confirm sales for sales agent.
- Onsite approve void invoice.
- Take notes on HIS to confirm direct billing for corporate clients.
- Charging and administration work at Ward.
- Help desk to frontline staff related to Billing.
- Owing report (Patient/ Staff/ Company/ Insurance)
- Corporate report
- Provision for bad debts report
- Audit confirmation report
- At least 3 years experience working in foreign companies at management position
- Experience in face to face interaction with customer to handle difficult situation.
- Ability to work carefully detailed
- Ability to communicate and behave with customers ingenuity.
- Excellent excel / MS offices / Powerpoint
- Honesty, dedication, careful, intelligent
- Graduated from the University of economics, finance or insurance
- Fluent in English / French (preferred)
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +8428 3636 5811 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Ngan Bui