Head of Risk Management
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions with a focal business line in securities trading and financial solutions in the Asian region.
- To drive & to lead the development of all appropriate group frameworks, policies, guidelines / procedures, and methodologies to ensure alignment with local regulatory requirements, local business strategies and suit local operating environment.
- To maintain market intelligence on recent developments, business intelligence and work with Head Office to incorporate the best industry practices to the frameworks / policies / guidelines.
- To ensure the Risk Appetite is monitored and tracked on a periodic basis and any breaches or changes to the tolerances/thresholds are addressed with reporting to management and action plans.
- To lead and oversee the day-to-day running of the department across all credit/risk disciplines
- Lead risk disciplines: Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk ;
- Expert knowledge of Equities products;
- Knowledge of implementation of risk systems;
- The candidate must have at least 8 years of working experience in risk management (particularly in credit risk management area), stock broking industry and engagement with senior management & board level committees.;
- The candidate should also have strong business acumen, critical thinking skills and interpersonal skills with good verbal & written communication. In addition, the person must have strong process orientation and is cool under fire to manage through difficult situations.
- University degree;
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811, ext.61 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.61