Sales Executive (Homebase)
• An ambitious, results orientated individual to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostic solutions in the role of Sales Executive in North Vietnam.
• Reporting to the Regional Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between The Company, our International sales staff and customers.
• The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of The Company products within the defined territory. This role will involve identifying regional strategic business opportunities for the The Company business units in order to grow revenue in this region.
• This position will be measured against set financial targets that are expected to be met for the business unit to meet its projected revenue goals.
• The successful applicant will be field based with extensive travel.
Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication. Proficient in English.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Desirable Criteria:
− Experience in business to business sales.
− Experience in the Medical Devices industry.
− Market research experience.
• This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Business and/or Life Science related discipline.
Please contact out consultant for more details: email@example.com / +84974363519
- Hoa Pham