LocationHo Chi Minh City
Adecco Vietnam is a part of Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment, and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide
Over 8 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career. We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
About the role:
People are at the center of everything we do and our ability to create solid and long-lasting relationships with those we meet which is one of the reasons why we are that successful.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assist in recruiting activities including candidate profile preparation and system tracking
- Conduct research to find information such as candidate profiles or Client contacts.
- Market study/mapping
- Work under the supervision of Team Leader/Manager
What do we look for?
The successful candidate should have below specific skill sets of:
- Passionate about developing your career as a recruiter
- Great team player
- Task-driven and detail-oriented
- Work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Final year student
- Being detail-oriented, organized, disciplined and committed to the result
- Being proactive, positive and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Familiar with Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Social network tools
- A third year or last year student
- English/HR major is preferred
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Mi Pham