Marketing Manager Food Service
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
Our client is a global leader in agricultural products and food ingredients.
- Developing the brands distributed by the company food service. Defining brands development priorities and strategies in collaboration with our Principals and the Sales Department.
- Owning daily relationship with the company food service principals including, volume forecast, market understanding and annual business plan.
- Supporting the sales team with appropriate tools, data, materials, and trainings designed to drive brand awareness / trial and loyalty / re-purchase.
- Implementing marketing plans such as product launch and promotional campaigns in a way that positively impact on sales fundamentals (availability, pricing, visibility, effective promotion), and maximize sales value and volume.
- Owning marketing budgets. (Internal and principals). Monitoring and insuring its payout. P&L managing.
- Conduct customer survey, focus group, identifying and recommending new category / product opportunity per customer needs
- Organize activities such as exhibition, demonstration, event.
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
- Language/Computer Proficiency: Perfect fluency in English both oral and written Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Technical Skills/Competencies: Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Behavioral Competencies: Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude. A willingness to evolve into a smaller structure, thus having a greater autonomy and potential for impact.
- Work Experience: The candidate will be a local Vietnamese either male or female with:
- 5 years of marketing experience / training (+/-2 years) with a blue chip FMCG company with at least:
- 2 years developing brands highly represented in HORECA channel & Complementary sales and marketing experience distribution companies can be valued as well
- A proven track record of developing international brands and implementing successful marketing plans for food service / HORECA customers according to western standards
- Bachelor's degree preferably.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Tien Giang at +84 83 347 0355 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Tien Giang