CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
· Provide overall direction of the raw materials/storage, production operation and people management, and planning activities.
· Set up and implementation of standard operating procedures
· Monitor production cost and overheads, and adjusting process and resources to minimize cost
· Evaluate and adjust available production capacity and planned requirements to meet changing demands
· Responsible for site efficient operations and continual improvement of supply chain operation to meet cost and service requirement.
· Ensure product quality standards are developed and met
· Resolve problems on site as they arise, reducing the impact of unforeseen difficulties
· Support and drive implementation of Quality and Environment Management Systems.
Customer & Supplier Communication (Internal & External)
· Working with Contract Manufacturer with understand and comply with end customer requirement which includes of quality, quantity, delivery schedule etc
· Work closely with sales team to maintain close relationship with customers and explore opportunities outside existing customer database
· Drive overall cost savings target which set by Managing Director.
· Maintain and improve the factory facility
· Keep 5S at all the time
· Improve and develop organisation capabilities through effective performance management and planning/utilisation of human capital resources
· Develop relationships to improve performance with employees
· Build positive working relationships within the global organisation and serve as point of contact for broader corporate initiatives.
- Huong Lam