Added 62 days ago
Preventive Maintenance Supervisor
IndustryFood & Beverage
- Ensure all machineries and equipment are in good condition, perform at highest efficiency and zero production impact due to equipment breakdown by developing -> implementing -> maintaining -> improving the Effective Preventive Maintenance program and enhancing PM Capability of the team in a safe way.
- Responsible for the assurance of people and machine safety compliance in all PM activities.
- Responsible for safety behaviors of own and the involved technician team members.
- Responsible for developing the PM procedure, implementing and maintaining the PM, PDM program to minimize the production loss due to equipment unreliability.
- Responsible to monitor the equipment performance after finishing the PM for further improvement through PM, Breakdown report.
- Responsible to review and control the daily tasks to ensure the high efficiency and minimize production interruption due to inefficiency PM activities.
- Responsible to analyze the equipment breakdown, investigate the failure, propose and execute the solution to improve the PM program.
- Responsible to direct Maintenance Technician at troubleshooting to ensure the issues are fixed properly.
- Responsible to identify the skill requirement of PM team, assist Supervisors to execute the training plan.
- Responsible to the continuous improvement of the PM program: faster service, high efficiency, and lower costs.
- Responsible to work closely with maintenance Planner and PDM on PM and PDM plan
- Responsible to work with project team when require to ensure the improvement and sustaining of PM program
- Responsible to take other maintenance tasks as per requirement from supervisors.
- Ensure to follow up the guidance and training provided by the company to develop competencies and to extend responsibilities as a mid-long term development goals.
- In depth knowledge in preventive maintenance
- Experiences in food and beverage industry or consumer goods where apply preventive maintenance
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, electrical or equivalent
- Liem Duong