Our client is an American manufacture producing plumbing and fitting products.
- Be responsible all plant HR functions including hiring, staffing, people development, performance management, vendor management and labor relations aligned with Vietnam labor standard
- Ensure timely and effective establishment and implementation of HR systems and processes in the Vietnam plant; including but not limited to Recruitment, Performance Management tool, and Salary Planning tool.
- Work closely with the Deputy General Director to ensure alignment with global standards and practices.
- Act as the point of contact for all HR systems and processes for the country.
- Generate timely and reliable reports for decision making.
- Provide coaching and training on HR systems and processes.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Prepares budget for the HR department
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- 5 years+ Human Resource experience (Manufacturing industry preferred)
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of labor standard and union
- Drive and energy combined with ambition, desire and the potential to develop further within the organization/ Able to modify methods to meet local customs and business practices to achieve results
- Good skills in computer & comfortable to work with tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, independent and mature personality
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- English, Vietnamese communication ability (mandatory) and Chinese communication ability (bonus)
- Bachelor degree
Please click the APPLY button or contact Thang Nguyen at +84 38 5474 533 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Thang Nguyen