Added 18 days ago
IT Project Manager (Manufacturing)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Develop and manage project's scope, tasks, budget and schedule, prepare the documentation and report status timely to Headquarter.
- Coordinate and liaise with Internal stakeholders and external parties for business requirement collection and analysis. Act as single contact point for Vietnam Projects and Operational issue.
- Make sure IT resources (team members) can be allocated effectively with Vietnam IT Manager for every single IT Project and track progress
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Actively participate in the implementation of continuous improvement processes, such as procurement, change management, incident and problem management and approval process.
- Development and management of core infrastructure projects; including not less than 3 years’ project management experience on network and system sides
- Assist, Liaison and advisory on Systems / Network Security with Local IT Manager
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure network design (router, firewall, wireless, switch, ssl-vpn, network segmentation, wan optimization, etc.) and structure cabling setup in campus factory network
- At least 3 years of relevant knowledge and experience for new factory setup
- PMP, PRINCE2, CCNP, CCDA or equivalent qualifications
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, and documentation skills
- Experience in Vietnam IT Services provider / manufacturing IT / Project management or coordinator role preferred
- Strong presentation, negotiation, organization and problem-solving skills with proven record of team building
- Willing to work after office hours for ad hoc or urgent requests or projects
- Travelling within Vietnam is required
- Fluent in English.
- Degree in Computer Science or another quantitative field
- If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Loan Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or skype tuyetloan.220788 for immediate consideration or related majors.
- Loan Nguyen