Director of Institutional Research
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- One of the largest and prestigious securities companies in East Asia and Vietnam stock market is currently planning to hire the Director of Institutional Research to work in their Equity Research department, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- This position will lead a team of Research Analysts covering Vietnamese stocks as well as its economy. If you have experiences and interested in this position, please join and help them growth.
- Lead a team of research analysts covering Vietnamese stocks as well as the Vietnamese economy;
- Ensure regular and in-depth coverage of stocks and sectors as well as providing daily commentary on stock market and corporate developments;
- Author market strategy reports on a regular basis and develop trading strategies for clients;
- Proactively push trading ideas and strategies to Institutional Sales & Trading team and Brokers;
- Regularly interact with clients to communicate trading ideas and market outlook;
- Train analysts on a continuing basis to improve their knowledge and competencies.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in equity research in emerging or frontier markets in Asia;
- Knowledge of Vietnamese equities is strongly preferred;
- Experience leading teams of research analysts;
- Interest in and knowledge of the Vietnamese economy;
- Strong written and spoken English skills;
- Good communication and client-facing abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Corporate Finance /Investment/ Economics is required; ideally CFA or MBA in Finance and Banking;
- Certificate holder of Securities license issued by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SCC).
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +8428 3636 5811 - Ext: 38 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.38