Head of Capital Markets
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- One of the largest asset managers in Vietnam, which has deep understanding and valuation of the pivotal role of individuals in the organization, is hiring a strong and committed Head of Corporate Treasury - Capital Markets, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- The Head of Corporate Treasury - Capital Markets role has been created to support the Deputy CEO, CEO with a strong mindset and experience of setting complex business units to manage and direct the treasury activities of the total organization and ensure that the financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet organization objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
A. Team Management:
- Oversee all activities of Treasury team including manage, train, and coach individuals by providing constructive feedback for employee development.
- Develop key performance indicators to track and evaluate treasury operations effectiveness including but not limited to cash forecasting, bank fees, merchant fees, interest expense, and bank relationship management.
B. Banking Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain relationship with representatives from offshore and onshore banks;
- Optimize bank account and processing structure to minimize fees and ensure operational efficiency;
- Drive special projects and take a proactive approach to streamlining processes, reducing costs and monitoring performance, including expense reduction, bank fee and transaction volume analysis, et cetera.
C. Fundraising and Capital Management:
- Oversee the company’s capital strategy and structure including managing commercial lending, credit rating agency and banking relationships, monitoring debt structures, managing debt covenants and liquidity needs;
- Drive special projects and including M&A financing, project development financing and hold co capital raising;
- Work in conjunction with various professional advisors in Legal department to facilitate the preparation of term-sheets, Credit Agreement, Mortgage Agreement and Sale & Purchase Agreements
- Monitor IR preparation work for holdco funding, investors & offshore banks relationship management such as corporate profile, data-room and question bank management, roadshow and non-roadshow logistics arrangement, investment conferences / event, et cetera;
- Manage the process to create reporting and monitoring of company capital needs to provide direction and value-add related to fund-raising needs and funds available for company projects.
- Advise the management team on the liquidity aspects of short and long-term forecast and plans.
- Manage risk associated with liquidity including interest rates risk, balance sheet risk, investment structure and risk tolerance;
- Evaluate alternative short and long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines;
- Support high-yield debt and/or equity transactions, work with underwriters, external counsel, and ratings agencies to ensure optimal execution.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by HOD.
Education and Training Qualifications
- University degree in finance, accountancy, economics, foreign trade with excellent educational records. CFA or ACCA/CPA is also a bonus.
- MBA, Master’s Degree of Finance and Banking from top local or internationally recognized universities;
- At least 8-year proven experience in investment banking or capital markets; deals; advisory or bankers;
- At least 5-year proven experience for management role in real estate industry;
- Proven experience in team management and leadership;
- Have a wide network in banking field;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence;
- Ability to handle multiple projects;
- Solid negotiate skills with good knowledge of the fundamental key issues of any deal;
- Enjoys a fast-paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results;
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box;
- Good command in English business communication.
- Overall accounting and finance concepts, syndicated loan;
- Vietnamese and regional banking laws, regulations and systems;
- Currency conversion laws and regulations in Vietnam and SE Asia;
- Global best practices for currency and FX management;
Skills (Ability to):
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- High level of organization
- Strong Vietnamese and English language skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of cash management principles
- Operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes
- Normal office hours;
- Willing to work overtime or weekend (if/when required);
Other special requirements (if any):
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong work ethic and abilities to think outside the box.
- University degree in finance, accountancy, economics, foreign trade with excellent educational records.
- Master’s degree, MBA, CFA or ACCA/CPA is also a plus.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811, ext.38 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.38