Internal Control & Financial Risk Management Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh
Number of Vacancy1
About our client:
A leading international joint venture company in Vietnam's insurance market.
About the Internal Control, Financial Risk Management & Inspection Manager position:
This is a strategic management level position requiring an experienced professional at least 7 years of relevant experience in company operation and management with a broad, multi-disciplined financial services background including audit, investment, internal control and risk management. This position will report directly to the CEO and be based in Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam.
- To implement & manage all Company’s internal control and inspection activities:
- Make plan and organize, periodically or suddenly, the inspection, control, evaluation of the compliance of internal procedures / procedures of individuals / departments in the company with law. Periodically evaluate once for 6 months or 1 year on a sample and report to CEO.
- By inspection and control, detect, give out proposal and recommend on supplementation or amendment of Company rules, regulations and procedures as well as precaution measures to improve business performance and enhance the effectiveness of the internal control and inspection; Arrange and coordinate with departments to establish the system and internal control procedures applicable to the company in accordance with law.
- Advice to CEO:
- Research, analysis of internal control and inspection activities of the Company and consult CEO.
- Timely reporting and advising CEO about the negative signs in the system. Working with the Board of Management to review and update the specific areas at risk and give advice in actively control matrix of business risks, identify significant risks, the engine to reduce risk, quality improving activities required to mitigate risks.
- To participate in design and develop internal control and inspection procedure/ system:
- Writing all policies, processes, work flow and other contents related to Internal control and inspection
- Record all internal control and inspection documents; keep confidential for data, documents according to regulation
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting & Auditing, Finance from Law or Economics universities. Qualified Vietnamese lawyer is an advantage.
- At least 05 years working experience in internal control, audit or financial risk management from financial organizations
- Understanding of the Insurance business is preferred and, in lieu of insurance, financial services industry experience.
- Engaging speaker and with strong interpersonal communication skill; Possess coaching, influencing and problem solving skills.
- Independent and able to work under pressure with high level of integrity and taking ownership and accountability of results.
- Good ability to collect, evaluate, analyze and present data and information
Apply now by sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Vinh Phan on +84 8 3915 3430 - ext 736 or +84 932754213 for more information.
- Vinh Phan Van
- Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company
- Tel.842839153430 Ext.736