Quality Control Supervisor
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
- The Quality control supervisor has an important function in implementing and controlling the planning and policy of Quality department. This means leading the quality staff within the shifts, communicating with Production and Purchasing, applying quality criteria to visualize possible problems and consequently deciding if products or materials are allowed to go to the next step, collecting data and reporting findings.
- A direct link to the mission and vision is helping the company to improve its quality level and therefore its cost level.
- Department development/management related activities
- Assist QA manager with Measurement of performance through KPI’s.
- Execution related activities
- Control and perform the execution of the quality control plan through a Plan/Do/Check/Act approach.
- Control and perform the 6 sigma program.
- Assist the QA manager with handling incoming NCR’s.
- Support Production and Purchasing with information and clear problem identification so that they can take steps to improve their operations/those of suppliers.
- Control and perform activities related to the company safety and PCCC program incl compliance.
- Control budget, expenses and cost drivers.
- Improvement related activities
- Data collection, on cost, quality, delivery factors and suggestion of practical improvements.
- Share data and insight with related departments.
- Inter-department related activities
- Manage relationship with internal and external partners (other departments, 3rd party service providers, etc).
- Reporting related activities
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Risk averse, proactive, integrity, teamwork without compromising quality standards, inflexible in the application of quality standards, flexible in adapting new ways of working, process driven, helicopter view.
- Strong in leading and communicating.
- Ability to keep calm and effective in crisis situation.
- Strong in setting priorities and planning activities.
- Knowledge skill and experience in 5 Why analysis.
- Knowledge, skill and experience (basic) in Six sigma.
- Knowledge, skill and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Can communicate in English
- College degree in Quality management/Production management/Woodworking with at least three years of relevant working experience or a high school diploma with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience.
- If you are interested in this opportunities and other potential openings, please contact me at email@example.com or +84 28 3636 5811 - ext:726
- Vy Huynh