IndustryReal Estate / Property
Number of Vacancy1
About our client
Our client is one of the leaders in real estate investment field
About the role
Our client is looking for a researcher to carry out market research, tactics and action plans
- Perform market research.
- Determine who will buy products and at what price.
- Advise on pricing strategies.
- Gather statistical data on competitors.
- Examine prices, methods of marketing, and sales.
- Analyze data on past sales to predict future sales.
- Obtain data to design surveys and assess consumer preferences.
- Devise focus group discussions, mail responses, and set up booths at public places.
- Conduct surveys.
- Make recommendations to client or employer.
- Provide companies with vital information to help them make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products or services.
- Increase public demand for products.
- Help develop advertising brochures, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Develop rebates, giveaways, and other incentives.
- Gather information to help make fiscal or policy decisions, measure the effectiveness of those decisions, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct opinion research to determine public attitudes on a variety of issues.
- Design surveys in many different formats.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution in Business, Economics, Finance
- 8+ years research and portfolio management experience, especially in Real Estate field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mr. Linh at +84 963 121 188 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Huong Hoang Dieu
- Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company