International Subsidiary Banking - Relationship Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh
IndustryFinance & Banking
Number of Vacancy1
About our client:
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services holding company widely recognized throughout the world.
About the position:
- Manage and responsible for his/her own assigned portfolio. Closely work the RM Support to ensure customer’s smooth transactions/ requests
- Maintain regular contact / dialogue with Products Partners / Global Relationship Team (GRM/GRB) to explore all potential business opportunities
- Growing and managing the portfolios of Wholesale Banking borrowing and high value non-borrowing customers in Vietnam.
- Deepening existing relationships and monitoring the credit risk associated with the portfolio, within the operating and strategic plans and in accordance with credit guidelines.
- Be the First Line of Defend to protect the bank from any Financial Crime Risk, escalate all potential risks / unusual activities to the management
- Client-oriented professional to pro-actively manage a complex portfolio of clients, becoming a trusted advisor to lead strategic dialogues with clients at a portfolio level through the understanding of specific business requirements and delivering creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers' needs.
- Adhere to the consistent application of Group policy and adherence to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimise business and reputational risks
- Ensure responsibility for the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely processing of clients requests and transactions
- Ensure losses through operational failings are minimised
- Five years experience in Corporate Banking
- Motivated, positive and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Knowledge of the Bank’s operational procedures and systems
- Proven track record in a client focussed environment
- Experience of working in a teamwork environment
- Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to the business and in decision making
- Customer service and team skills promoting an environment of co-operation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered
- An ability to get things done
- Possess drive and resilience
- Possess developed interpersonal skills
- Possess planning, organisation and time management abilities
- Ability to communicate, identify and analyse customer requirements, provide and sell need-based solutions to customers effectively
Apply now by sending your email to email@example.com or contact Mr. Vinh Phan on +84 8 3915 3430 - ext 19 or +84 932754213 for more information.
- Vinh Phan Van
- Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company