Senior Manager, Research
LocationHo Chi Minh
IndustryFinance & Banking
Number of Vacancy1
About our client:
Our client is a boutique investment banking firm that offers financial advisory and brokerage services. The firm provides security trading, valuation, merger and acquisition, initial public offering, private placement, fairness opinions, and business consulting services. Additionally, it offers industry and company research and report creating services.
About the position:
- Manage two teams of research analysts to conduct research: 1) equity research on a portfolio of banks and financial institutions; and 2) macroeconomic research and market strategy.
- Review valuation and forecasting models.
- Review all reports of team members for submission to Head of Research.
- Train team members to improve their analytical skills and presentation capabilities.
- Ensure that team members are meeting publication deadlines and fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Work with Head of Research to improve the quality of reports.
- Maintain internal pipeline and coverage list reports.
- Build relationships with relevant government officials and coverage company management teams.
- Deal with clients, make presentations and maintain client relationships.
- Engage in PR activities to promote the company’s professional image and reputation including presentation in seminars, writing media articles, conducting webinars.
- Contribute to a positive and constructive working environment and corporate culture.
- Other tasks assigned by the Head of Research
- University degree in finance, economics or accounting.
- MBA / CFA is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in finance or related sector is desirable with proven analytical skills.
- Experience managing people is a strong plus.
- Sound computer skills, especially in building valuation models in Excel.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Reuters and other market data systems.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Good written and fluent communication in English. Fluent in Vietnamese is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Vinh Phan Van
- Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company