Funding Legal Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh
IndustryFinance & Banking
About the client
An exciting Funding Legal Manager position has been now available at a leading finance company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the role
You will be responsible for administering and directly conducting all funding legal works in timely and efficient manner to ensure the business of the company runs legally and smoothly.
- Research, analyze and provide legal advices on the funding activities of the company;
- Prepare, draft, revise, review and/or provide comments on all documents, agreements, templates and/or other documentation of the Company in relation to funding activities;
- Assist the Treasury department in the negotiation of all funding contracts;
- Participate and represent the company in all litigation and other legal procedures in relation to the funding activities of the company;
- Assist other departments of the company in funding and other related legal matters;
- Translate relevant contracts and other materials into English or Vietnamese; and
- Legal update.
- University degree in law, preferably also from abroad;
- Knowledge of law and funding activities and market standards;
- Minimum 5 years experience in funding activities in a major law-firm or bank;
- Fluent both in English and Vietnamese;
- Good communication skills and multi-tasking skills
- Able to quickly and efficiently determine the problem and provide potential solution
For further information, please contact Ms. Van Nguyen at email@example.com or call at +84 28 3636 5811.
- Kim Van Nguyen Diep
- Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company
- Tel.842836365811 Ext.12