LocationHo Chi Minh
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
About our client:
Our client is a leading international company in the field of law and legal consulting.
About the role:
The role is to be responsible for supporting the Managing Partner and others partner/lawyers.
- Support the Managing Partner and others partner/lawyers;
- Carry out research, advice and legal opinion work;
- Attend meetings with clients and other third parties;
- Liaise with government departments and organisations;
- Draft documents and co-ordinate the preparation of Vietnamese and English language versions of documentation;
- Undertake business development activities (if necessary);
- Assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programmes organised or undertaken by the Firm;
- Perform such other tasks as would be usually carried out by lawyers within the Firm.
- University degree or higher in law with outstanding academic results;
- 5-10 years of experience in Law Firm;
- Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
- Familiarity and legal expertise in one or more of the following areas: banking and finance; corporate/commercial legal work; foreign investment; equitization; oil and gas; securities; real estate.
- Ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to various personalities;
- Good practice of customer service and advisor to different nationalities of clients.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Kim Van at +84 90 274 7213 / email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Kim Van Nguyen Diep
- Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company