Recruitment Team Leader
LocationHo Chi Minh City, Ha Noi
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
This Senior Recruitment Consultant role will be performing a 360-degree role by maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Identify business opportunities and targeted market sector to grow the perm desk and profitability month on month.
- Direct business development activities including identifying strategic business accounts; participating in global/regional/national tender bids, making presentation and sales visits, sharing client information with other areas the country doing cross selling activities.
- Develop effective relationships with major clients to achieve individual sales growth objectives. - Keep abreast of market trends within the recruitment industry and communicate competitor’s information. - Maintain networking activities and represent the organization at local conventions and seminars, liaise with other organizations (e.g. customers, industry and associations). - Develop, and implement service levels and develop sales for new and existing clients.
- Follow projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals and recommend plans to maximize future business opportunities.
- Acquires new business relations as well as expanding and retaining existing customer relationships. - Perform meetings with Consultants to understand cross sell results, provide recognition, review product knowledge, set goals and skills review.
- Follow all strategic Sales and Marketing initiatives/ plans are developed and implemented in order to grow market share.
- 4+ years in services related environment with 2 years in similar capability
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English
Degree in related fields
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or contact Ms. Hong Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 028 3636 5811, Ext 16 for further discussion.
- Hong Duong