Customs Clearance Specialist-Grade 5
IndustryLogistics / Freight Forwarding / Courier
...within the guidance of the Group’s policy and adhering to relevant customs law and import/export regulations, to ensure the accuracy, balance of import and exported of raw materials and finished goods, left-over, inventory of materials, goods, defects, waste that matching on-time customs clearance….
Prepare liquidity report, monthly:
- Check import - export declaration data / month
- Confirm the number of export declaration forms in the month
- Check data at the beginning of the period / before making the report
- Based on the norms to calculate the number of materials used in the period
- Determining the end of the customs declaration period
- Report the material inventory report after setting up the liquidity profile
- Submit liquidity documents to Customs
- Reconciliation of material inventory and Customs inventory
- Supplement payment documents to Customs
- Receive a decision not to collect taxes from the Customs
- Compare the difference in quantity between the end of the accounting period and the import and export
- Receive data (value and quantity) provided by the Accountants to create a report of final settlement of finished products and materials.
- Declare report and submit documents to report to Custom
- Coordinate with other staff and accounting to reconcile when Customs request to explain.
- Developing the SOP, templates, data reconciliation to ensure compliance with custom clearance, tax, manufacturing process, and legal regulations.
- Liaise with internal department such as CSP, Operation, F&IT to ensure the raw materials, submits, finished goods, left over, claimable, consumption, usages, waste reflect the actual situation and accuracy
At least 3 years of experience in quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree desirable, Engineering or Manufacturing background;
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a dynamic business environment;
- Good negotiation skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills with professional spirit.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Chi Bui at +84 904 281 679 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Chi Bui