LocationHo Chi Minh City
- One of the largest and prestigious pioneer companies at Vietnam stock market is hiring a strong and committed Listed Equity and Mutual Fund Investment Director, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- This role incumbent is accountable for leading, planning and executing the transaction across several functions. The Investment Director will lead and monitor transaction deliverables and timelines to ensure the project is successfully completed on time and on budget and keeps manages all the work streams that are enlisted in a transaction.
- Proposes investment and operational risk management strategies for proprietary trading;
- Manages the implementation of proprietary trading activities for assigned portfolios to according to the approved principles and strategies;
- Implements and prepares evaluation reports on the operational efficiency of the portfolios, periodical reports on investment and post-investment management activities;
- Researches, analyzes and develops new investment strategies / investment products;
- Develops and maintains good relationships with the authorities, domestic and foreign partners to ensure best return on Investment;
- Ensures compliance with professional business ethics, information security policies and all applicable laws related to investment activities;
- University Graduate from Finance, Auditing, Banking, Securities, Investment;
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same position in financial institutions;
- CFA Holder is an advantage;
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently and in good teamwork;
- Well-organized and capable of working under high pressure and tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese;
- University degree in finance, accountancy, economics, foreign trade with excellent educational records. Master’s degree, MBA, CFA or ACCA/CPA is also a requirement
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811, ext. 61 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.61