- Performing a 180-degree role by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates.
- Effectively manage employee relations issues in his own group of clients.
- Conduct monthly visiting at the client’s office, recap all feedbacks and take prompt action in order to enhance service quality delivered.
- Must be able to work independently and take the initiative to address issues on a pro-active basis.
- Other assigned tasks from the leader.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in recruitment/HRBP
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willing to work onsite clients.
- Bachelor’s in Business/English/Human Resource
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or contact Ms. Mi Pham at email@example.com or phone number 028 3636 5811, Ext 14 for further discussion.
- Mi Pham