Admin Cum Receptionist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Manage the sending, receiving of letters /fax/couriers
- Manage the Incoming calls, direct it to appropriate departments, take accurate and complete messages.
- Manage the purchase and use of stationery, office equipment (printing machines, phone, fax…), food & beverages supplies
- Manage monthly payment and petty cash
- Support the business trips of team members by providing services such as Visa, hotel, flight tickets, insurance…
- Set-up the office rules, guidelines; make team members well understood about that and follow-up the practice
- Manage the service of the office building (facilities, parking, entry cards…)
- Control and improve the hygiene, safety, and comfort of the office
- Alert managers and team members about outstanding issues and advise them on how to improve
- Manage suppliers with a high level of demanding for the best service and efficiency
- Continuously review the working procedures and relevant policies in my area to make them better
- Actively support other activities of my team
- You have a high sense of service
- You have effective communication skill and negotiation skill
- You are good at Word and Excel
- You are detail-oriented and solution-oriented.
- You adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions
- You are quick at problem-solving and taking actions
- You are ready to make a decision and responsible for your decisions
- You have at least 1 years of experience in a service-related environment
- Your interest in Recruitment or Compensation & Benefits is an advantage to fast track your career with Adecco Vietnam.
- Working in one of the global leading firms in recruitment, payroll, and staffing with a professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Training courses to develop your competence
- Collective activities (sport-running, Team building, workshops...) organized by the Company
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Insurance for yourself
Degree in related fields
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or contact Ms. Mi Pham at email@example.com or phone number 028 3636 5811, Ext 14 for further discussion.
- Mi Pham