Added 7 days ago
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
- Our client is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories over the world.
- Responsible for providing advice to other departments for a purpose of ensuring business operations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and global consistency with corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for carrying out procedures related to dossiers and procedures such as training and event registrations, promotion program registrations, advertisement licenses
- Oversee the review of marketing and/or promotional materials produced by various local departments and corporate divisions. This will require knowledge of all applicable laws, product, regulations, industry standards, etc.
- Responsible for providing business supports such as applying for business relevant licenses and managing company provincial representative.
- Other tasks assigned by Legal & Corp Affairs Manager.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in similar level and MLM is referable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good at English for writing and speaking
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Good sense of responsibility and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in law or other related areas
- Thang Nguyen