Danish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Our client is now looking for members for our Customer service team in Hanoi in Vietnam to support the Nordic market.
- Handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Record orders from customers into SAP
- Handle and record contacts via telephone and e-mail
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Furthermore, the Internal Sales department in Hanoi acts as a back-up for the external sales teams, the Visual merchandisers and the Key Account teams. This happens in close cooperation with the Internal Sales team in Denmark.
- Native-level in Danish and in English. Additional language skills in Swedish and Norwegian is an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
- Well organized and a high level of empathy
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Detail oriented and fast learning
- Experience with customer service is an advantage
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree, or 3-4 years experience as a customer service advisor in expert level, where you can document a relevant written reference from previous jobs.
- You must be able to document a clean criminal record
- Working hours will be office hours (2 or 3 days/week) and afternoon-evening until 9/10 pm (2-3 days/week), depending on summer/winter time in Europe, since the job’s main focus will be on servicing the customers in Europe.
- Bachelor's degree
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Chi Bui at +84 904 281 679 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Chi Bui